Saturday, June 26, 2010

My thank you speech

I would like to take a moment to thank all of my lovely ladies who modeled for me. I appreciate that you took time out of your schedules and help me create all these photos. I literally could not have done it without you.


To Cassi, my assistant, for all her hard work and dedication to the project. She was able to photoshop oceans where there were none, and many other wonderful tricks to bring these photos to life. Plus she has helped me clean, frame, set up the shots, gather props... and so much more. Thank you thank you!


To all my Eye Candy Girls for not only posing for their own set of Marilyn photos, but also for getting the word out about the project, and for coming in to clean the gallery prior to the show. I really appreciated it. Much love.


And to the hundreds of people who showed up on opening night... WOW! I was so busy I didn't get a chance to take photos and I tried to meet as many people as I could... it was an intense, hectic night!! I'm sorry if we didn't meet, but feel free to stop by the gallery and check out the exhibit or stop in to talk.


Again, this has been such an amazing experience. It really changed my life. I have a passion for this kind of work and I'm now going to think about where I want to go next with it.


I'm going to do another project. You'll see...

But I need to rest up from this one first. Whew!


XXOO,


Terri Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment